Dr Prab Sandhu - Lead Clinician
BDS Lond 1998
GDC NO. 75053
Prab qualified with Distinction from the prestigious dental school of Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospitals in 1998 and is a highly experienced conscientious professional with over 25 years post qualification practice in General Dentistry.
A motivated, passionate and driven clinician focused on building lasting and trusting relationships, pivotal when offering high quality private dental care.
Patients will attest to the high quality of her work and exceptional patient care provided with concurrent predictable long-term results.
She has a special interest in Oral Surgery and offers dental implants as a permanent solution for your missing teeth.
Since qualifying, she has obtained membership of Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh in 2004 following her 2-year post-graduate hospital position as a Senior House Officer in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
This allowed her to further enhance her knowledge in the management of complex impacted wisdom tooth surgery and intravenous sedation practices not normally encountered in general dental practice, enabling her to provide a higher level of care in this field.
- Proficient in Sinus Grafting and Block Bone Grafting procedures where necessary to facilitate optimum and predictable results for implant related treatments
- Experienced in complex full arch implant cases through to full prosthetic rehabilitation
- Same day teeth and all on 4 techniques
- Crown lengthening and gingival recontouring
- Digital smile design
- Reorganisation and complex wear case treatments
- Direct composite bonding
- Indirect veneers for cosmetic enhancement
She has attended numerous national and international post-graduate courses and conferences in order to keep abreast with current advances in aesthetic, reconstructive and implant dentistry and has also undertaken training in the U.K, Italy and Germany.
To this end she has also completed a 2-year implant training programme culminating in the prestigious Diploma in Implant Dentistry from the Royal College of Surgeons in London, which is a recognised postgraduate implant training pathway in the U.K.
In order to provide gentle dental care in a calm environment, she is also fully trained to provide intravenous sedation for nervous and dentally phobic patients should they require it to help overcome their fears.
- British Dental Association
- Association of Dental Implantology
- Royal College Surgeons, Edinburgh and England
- Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry
- General Dental Council
- Faculty of General Dental Practitioners UK
- Dental Defence Union